How to Advertise
ITEMS FOR SALE BY POST or EMAIL:
- Send a detailed, written advert to The Loom Exchange, Ash House, Stedham, W. Sussex GU29OPX or email to email@example.com
- There is a 10% commision on sales (up to items of £1000 when commission remains at £95) Please take this into account when pricing your items.
- Include a £5 registration fee (which will be deducted from the Commission – see below) Ask for my bank details to arrange a transfer (I would prefer payment via transfer if possible), or cheques made out to The Loom Exchange. (To pay by PayPal please add an additional 50p) If you would like a photo included with your advert, please send an additional £2 per photo (non refundable). There is room for 2 photos per advert.
- If sending the advert by post, please Include a s.a.e. for an acknowledgement and copy of the advert to be sent to you.
- Don't forget to include your telephone number and or email address in the advert for buyers to contact you direct.
- I will need your postal address for my records.
WARNING: If you include an email address with your advert - be prepared for bogus email responses - if you are in any doubt about an email response to your advert then best not to reply to it. There are some scams out there!
- S.A.E. to be included in ALL Correspondence. PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS A SALE HAS BEEN MADE, EVEN IF NOT THROUGH THE LOOM EXCHANGE AS IT IS FRUSTRATING FOR CUSTOMERS TO RING AND FIND AN ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD BUT IS STILL LISTED ON THE CATALOGUE.
Commission: We ask for a commission ONLY if a sale is made. Commission is 10% less the £5 reg. fee. Items over £1000 pay £95 commission only. The advert will remain in the catalogue until we hear from you that the equipment is sold. (Address at bottom of the page.) Don't forget to deduct your original £5 registration fee when sending commission. Cheques made out to The Loom Exchange. or ask for bank details for a transfer. Anyone interested in your equipment will contact you direct and details about transport etc. are between the seller and the buyer.
Postage & Packing: Wheels and Looms don't travel very well with carriers, I recommend personal collection. Second hand looms are so much cheaper than new ones so that it is worth the travelling!
Wanted Advertisements: To place a Wanted Advert. Please send £5 (cheques made out to The Loom Exchange) and a s.a.e. with a written description of the item you are looking for. It will remain on the catalogue and website for three months.
To Visit: Sorry, visits strictly by appointment only.